In 2018, I set out to build the most professional and efficient mobile detailing trailer possible. I wanted to make the best mobile detailing trailer available. After months of planning, trial and error, I finally arrived at the current design.
Since then, I have sold several of these fully equipped ready-to-go mobile detailing trailers to others. It makes me very happy to see other detailers appreciate the design of this trailer, and my having a share in helping more businesses succeed.
Highly efficient design allows you to work smarter, not harder. More cars per day = more $$$ in your pocket.
Commercial grade equipment is built to last you for many, many years of daily use. And, it looks great, too!
Extremely quiet operation makes it a pleasure to work with, and doesn’t make a scene in subdivisions or around businesses.
Check out this video to see this mobile detailing trailer in action:
- Kranzle K1322TS electric pressure washer (1300 PSI / 2.1gpm) (more info)
- 100 gallon UV protected water tank
- 2′ MTM Hydro whip line with quick connect
- 100′ MTM Hydro Kobrajet pressure washer hose with quick connect coupler
- Mounted powder coated Coxreels pressure washer hose reel
- 2.2gpm electric water pump with sealed AGM deep cycle battery, charger, and garden hose sprayer
- Honda EU3000is electric start inverter generator on wheels (more info)
- Mounted 35′ 12ga retractable extension cord reel with 3-way plug
- California Air Tools 10020C 10 gal 5.3 CFM @ 90 PSI air compressor (more info)
- Mounted heavy duty 75′ retractable air hose reel with quick connect coupler
- 5×8 rounded V-nose enclosed cargo trailer with 1″x1.5″ wall tubing, 3/8″ plywood trim, 3/4″ plywood floors, double rear door, 24″ side door
- Walls & floor primed & painted with diamond plate design vinyl flooring to protect against leaks & spills
- All LED lighting throughout interior & exterior
- E-track and storage platform/shelf installed above water tank
- Double row stainless steel speed rail for bottle storage
- Door accessories include: business card holder, trash basket holder, glove dispenser, and paper towel/shop rag dispenser with shelf
How many cars will I be able to wash with 100 gallons of water?
We average 13 gallons of water per vehicle. For us, the onboard 100 gallon water tank is sufficient to wash about 7 vehicles without refilling. You may be able to wash more or less, depending on your water usage.
Is the equipment on the trailer loud?
I’ve chosen very specific equipment that is built to operate quietly. Your vacuum will most likely be the loudest piece of equipment you will have on board.
- Kranzle pressure washer- 84dB
- Honda EU3000is generator- 49-58dB
- California Air Tools 10020C air compressor- 70dB
As you can see, the Kranzle K1322TS pressure washer is louder than the Honda generator and the air compressor, and those of you who already know about the Kranzle know how quiet it is!
Will the trailer fit inside my garage?
Yes! The enclosed cargo trailer is built specifically to fit through a typical-sized single car garage door, even if you have a garage door opener installed.
Can you make adjustments to this design specifically for me?
Yes! If there are any adjustments you need made, or if you would like to use different equipment for your mobile detailing trailer, just let me know and I can make the necessary adjustments for your custom build.
- Each trailer is custom built per order
- 50% deposit / 50% due upon pickup
- 5-6 week typical completion time
- Trailer and all equipment is brand new, installed, and ready to use
- Multiple trailer colors available
- Approximate weight incl all equipment: 1350 lbs. (no water) / 2185 lbs. (incl 100 gal water)
Call or text me directly at (941) 500-9150 for pricing, additional information, or if you have any questions. I’d love to help.